Commercial Maritime Services
Our marine Project Management skills don't stop at Film, Events and Tourism.
As an experienced and dynamic marine company, we have witnessed many circumstances where some type of unforeseen maritime assistance may be required by fellow seafarers at short notice, and how we have benefited various organisations over the years with our expertise and vast, commercially certified infrastructure.
- Charter of specialized vessels
- Once-off charter; towing and salvage
- Marine surveys
- Special training operations
- Emergency response
- Specialized floating platforms for repairs on vessels in Port
- Transportation of parts, goods, fresh water or fuels
- Diving Services and Sub-surface operations
- Sea and land-based bird and animal rescue
- Long distance haulage of sea-going vessels
- Ship to shore transfers
- Ship to ship transfers
- Launch services
- Stand-by rescue safety and support vessels
The advantages are clear when chartering our services.
We are very flexible and our services can be tailored at short notice in order to meet our clients operational requirements.
Our technical background allows us to understand and accommodate very unique requirements, and we operate with a high standard of excellence.
Our track record is impeccable and without any serious incident since 1999.
Our network extends into Africa and the Indian Ocean Islands.